Before Classes Begin
Here are key items you need to make sure are in place before classes begin:
- Finalize any required paperwork with your program representative.
- Check the Directory of Classes to make sure your course info is accurate.
- Get familiar with your classroom location, at least one week before class begins (campus map).
- If you are teaching on campus, get familiar with your classroom technology; you can always submit a request to the CUSPS Helpdesk for a tour or for more information.
- If you are the Lecturer for a course, ensure that the following items are complete:
- Need help with printing/copying, class materials, name cards, and more? Just ask the CUSPS Helpdesk!
- Waitlist issues? Contact the CUSPS Helpdesk.
- Download a PDF of your pre-flight checklist.
Our support experts are here to ensure you and your students have the best possible teaching and learning experience. Much of our team works largely behind the scenes of the CUSPS Helpdesk, but we're always on hand to respond quickly--or even instantly, via chat.
Take some time to explore the CUSPS Helpdesk. You'll find a knowledge base for most questions you have. If you have an issue that requires immediate attention, the Helpdesk is how you can communicate directly with the support team, by submitting a request.